Following the government announcement of opening non essential shops, Ziggys schoolwear are reopening from the 15th of June.
However, shopping will not be the same this year so it’s imperative that customers are informed of the changes.
Pupils at E-ACT Blackley Academy helped to design the Academy uniform, which is compulsory for all pupils, including those in nursery.
The uniform consists of:
- Academy Colours v neck sweater or cardigan
- White polo shirt
- Black trousers/skirt/pinafore (no other colour is acceptable)
- Black tights/ Dark socks (no other colour tights are acceptable)
- Plain Black shoes (No other colour is acceptable and trainers WILL NOT be acceptable)
- No tie is required
- PE KIT: black jogging bottoms, leggings or shorts along with a white t-shirt and trainers. (No football shirts).
All uniforms can be purchased from Ziggys:
20 Lee Road
Harpurhey Shopping Centre
Tele: 0161 205 6171