Hello and welcome to Year 2!
Please visit regularly to find up-to-date information from our year group. Our teachers are Miss Bewley and Miss McDougall. We will also be supported by Miss Dunbavin.
Click on the link below to find out more about what your child will be learning this half term:
All knowledge organisers for all subjects can be accessed in the links below:
- After School Clubs for this half term:
-Handball Y1 & Y2 every Wednesday week commencing 15/09/21
Navigate to https://www.parentpay.com/ to login and view all after school clubs. There are limited spaces, first come first serve. If you are unable to book your child on, the club is full. See office for login details
- Trips or Visitors this half term:
- PE day: Monday and a Friday so please send your child into school in their full PE kit.
- Reading: your child will be sent home with a reading book, it is really important for them to read every night and their reading records to be signed. Book bags will need to be sent into school every Monday so we can change their books.
- Times Tables: Children’s logins to TT Rockstars have been sent home and they need to be accessing this at least 3 times a week.
- Spellings: spellings will be sent home every Friday and there will be a spelling test the following Friday, this gives them a week to learn their spellings ready for the test!
My name is Nicole Bewley. I am a Year 2 teacher and this is my third year teaching at E-ACT Blackley Academy. Before starting at E-ACT, I studied at Manchester Metropolitan University for three years and gained a BA Honours degree in Primary Education. I am very passionate about teaching and I believe that all children should be given the opportunities to achieve and reach their full potential.