If you need additional work for your child…
Education City – Your child should have been provided with a login to Education City, where their teacher will set tasks on a range of subjects, as well as offering optional tasks to promote further learning.
- Twinkl – A website that offers resources for all manner of lessons, and is often used by teachers across the country. Currently, Twinkl are offering a free month for parents homeschooling:
– www.twinkl.co.uk/offer – Use code CVDTWINKLHELPS for free access.
- Classroom Secrets – Classroom Secrets offers fantastic resources, whole lessons and worksheets for a range of topics, but is particularly effective for teaching Maths.
- ReadTheory – Read Theory is a free website that assesses children and then tailors reading activities for them, giving them appropriate challenges that help them to make progress and succeed.
- Phonics Play – Phonics Play offers games, planning and activities to help parents and teachers help early readers in their development of reading.
www.phonicsplay.co.uk – Use Username march20 and Password home
- Times Tables Rockstars – Your child should have been provided with a login to TTR, where they can practice their Times Tables in a fun and engaging way, whilst earning points. This will help them with their quick retrieval of multiplication facts.
- Topmarks – Topmarks offer a range of fun and engaging games which help children to practice and ember their basic arithmetic skills.