By the time your child leaves E-ACT Blackley Academy at the end of Year 6, it is our intention that they will be:
- Secure in their ability to relate to their peers and to adults
- Able to apply their learning to different contexts, drawing on the knowledge and skills they have acquired across the whole curriculum
- Confident in taking the initiative in their learning and in their engagement with others
- Resilient, thoughtful and adaptable, on their way to becoming an inspired learner
- Passionate about their learning and eager for new experiences
- Highly literate and numerate – and able to transfer these skills to new contexts with confidence
- Able to articulate their views clearly, both speaking and in writing
- Well-equipped to become leaders in their new Academy community
- Able to use ICT (information and communication technology) with confidence in all areas of their learning.
At the heart of E-ACT Blackley Academy lay our core values, which we believe will aid in boosting the aspirations and achievements of our young people.
It’s important to us that our pupils:
Our values posters were designed by our children, and are used as a tool to remind all children and adults of our values.